DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our four guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We're looking for a Level Artist to join our team of content creators, shaping in-games worlds for the future. As a Level Artist, you will help us take the visual quality of our games to the next level. On a daily basis you will report to the Lead Artist and Project Manager in your team, meeting to review work and discuss progress about project deliveries. We are looking for a accomplished professional with a positive drive.
• You will create worlds, maps and large-scale environments.
• You will help develop future tools and communicate with level designers, lighters and 3D art-teams to share knowledge and best practices.
• You will give feedback to other artists in your team.
• You have great artistic abilities and an excellent eye for interpreting reference and concept art.
• You understand how environments work in real-life and have an expert grasp of technical aspects.
• You are proficient in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Photoshop and Houdini.
• You have experience creating assets and environments using photogrammetry in real-time game engines, such as Frostbite or Unreal.
• You have 5 years of experience as a Level Artist in the video games industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx88e-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.