''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for a motivated, collaborative and experienced Lead Game Designer who is passionate and creative about driving major gameplay features to a high-quality. Working with our team of game industry experts and Senior Designers, you will report to the Development Director and oversee the successful implementation of all features.
• You will guide major gameplay features of the title to a high-quality.
• You will participate in the decision-making process with the project's Directors and oversee the necessary adjustments while maintaining the integrity of the projects' vision.
• You will follow the evolution of the team's progress on gameplay features, participate in reviews, suggest priority adjustments, and flag issues preventing the team from reaching established quality bars.
• You will provide clarity for any design requirements '/ considerations affecting other disciplines.
• You will mentor, assess workload, set priorities, and plan the work for the Game Design team. Requirements:
• Experience providing direction and working with diverse crafts and teams.
• Two years as a Lead Game Designer.
• Have shipped one AAA title as a Game Designer or Lead.
• Experience communicating design ideas and bringing areas of ownership to quality.
• An expert understanding of the market and a passion for video games.
• Creative, curious and passionate.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.