EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
• You will guide and mentor a team of experience designers to develop EA Sports UFC
• You will manage the performance and expectations of the XD team
• You will establish product design principles, processes, and standards to ensure we are building engaging products
• You will work with software engineers to ensure that design solutions are practical to build from an engineering and scope/capacity perspective
• You will advocate for user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
• You will work directly with the XD team, creating user stories, concept sketches, experience storyboards, high fidelity designs, and rapid prototypes
• Work with other domains (game design, production, engineering, development directors and QV) to build cross team relationships
• Understand business and player needs and translate them into applicable deliverables
• Organize meetings to guide progress against goals and establish clear next steps
• Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on product goals
• Articulate strategic rationale for design decisions across all levels in the organization
• 8+ years of progressive responsibility in product design or user experience design roles
• 3+ years of experience managing successful teams
• Expert capabilities spanning across all facets of experience design including research, UX strategy, experience/interaction design, prototyping and visual design
• Experience shipping multiple products from concept to completion
• Experience designing and managing large-scale projects
• Well versed in facilitation techniques that allow groups to build clarity and understanding
• A portfolio of work that showcases relevant work that contains well thought out process and excellent craft execution
• BS or BA degree (or equivalent experience) in Human-Computer Interaction, UX/UI/Design Diploma or Degree, or a related area
• You will report to the Director of Experience Design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk6vn-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.