Junior Software Engineer - Tools and Pipeline - SKATE
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a Tools and Pipeline Software Engineer to join the Skate Team.
• You will report to the lead tools engineer
• You will build the tools that power the best games in the industry
• You will create new tools for the Frostbite engine
• You will create stand-alone applications
• You will create user interfaces to empower the team to work with game content
• Excellent working knowledge of C# and C++
• Knowledge of WPF or other UI frameworks
• Experience with multithreaded programming
• Passion for making and playing creative game
• Experience working with User Experience, Usability or Interaction Design
• Knowledge of building exporters from Maya, Max or Houdini
• Knowledge of mathematics and 3D
• Knowledge of Python programming language
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw755j-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.