Sr. Devops Engineer
Junior Animation Software Engineer - Skate
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a Junior Animation Software Engineer to join the Skate Team.
• You will work with designers and animators to prototype and polish new gameplay mechanics.
• You will work with our Senior Animation SE to solve the problems presented by crafting high fidelity character interactions and movement.
• Use and extend our industry-leading animation and physics systems to create high-quality character gameplay.
• Report to our Lead Gameplay Engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• A passion for the feel and look of character-driven games.
• Experience with C++ and object-oriented design and implementation.
• Knowledge of good software programming practices.
• Comfortable working as part of a cross discipline team.
• Experience with animation and physics gameplay systems.
Nice to have:
• Experience building games in a data driven game engine.
• Familiar with basic game development technologies such as Perforce and Visual Studio.
• Familiar with scripting languages (Python, Lua, Ruby) and interpreted languages. (C#, Java)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y7yj-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.