The IT Service specialist is responsible for first, second and third line support at the Electronic Arts office in Bucharest.
Reporting into the Romania Site IT manager, and working in a local team of ten, primary work tasks include day to day support of end users, maintenance of local infrastructure, participating in both Local and Global IT projects.
The IT Service specialist needs to be able to communicate and collaborate within the global IT team while maintaining focus on local business requirements.
The ideal candidate would be outgoing and proactive, technically astute with a keen eye for detail and documentation.
Focus on customer satisfaction is key, being the face of IT at EA and leveraging excellent technical knowledge and skills to deliver exceptional IT support.
Work task examples
• Prioritize helpdesk tickets, monitor email queues
• User support – Hardware and Software
• Infrastructure support – Network, Server and Storage
• Software and security patching
• Managing security permissions
• Meeting room AV setup and maintenance
• Documentation of local systems and processes
• Participation in IT projects
• Understanding, and working within local budgets
• Strong focus on automation of tasks
• Hardware knowledge – Desktop, Laptop, Console, AV, Server, Storage
• Mobile Devices - iOS, Android, Windows
• Meeting room AV equipment – Cisco Video Conferencing
• Active Directory – Understanding of Users, Groups, OU's, Security
• Network - LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP, VOIP
• Operating systems knowledge - Windows, macOS, *nix
• End user Support – Troubleshooting ability
• Seek feedback and input from peers and manager
• Be able to act on feedback and turn that into positive results
• Offer constructive feedback to peers and manager, communicate risks to the business environment or processes to IT Leadership.
Structure & Planning
• Deliver on time and to the right quality
• Set realistic timescales for work
• Understand dependencies
• Take ownership of day to day tasks
• Take ownership of local projects
• Identify risks
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Customers first mentality
• Focus locally (local site), collaborate globally (within EA world)
• Deliver on promises
• Understand priority and business impact
• Follow IT best practice
• Follow industry trends
• Interest in technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yb4y-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.