IT Procurement Analyst
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Purchasing related responsibilities
• Provides procurement support capabilities for IT hardware, software, and services, globally, by working with vendors or other IT departments to obtain quotes and finalize the procurement process
• Provides ad-hoc support, reporting and analysis for historical Purchase Orders
• Has all-around knowledge of enterprise level purchasing process, across all regions, entities, and type of IT assets (hardware, software, contracted services, etc.) and is able to onboard and guide junior team members
Asset management related responsibilities
• Makes sure EA's processes and policies are correctly followed when purchasing IT related fixed assets, advices other departments involved in the fixed asset lifecycle around the correct action as well as notifies or escalates any issue to appropriate channels (global asset management team / finance / manager / etc.)
• Supports the global asset management team in making sure EA's IT fixed assets are managed and tracked correctly within EA's asset tracking tools: data entry consistently / correction, reconciliations during audits / disposals / resales, RMAs, etc.
• Advocates EA's global asset management and tracking systems and policies to other departments within EA that are on course of adopting these tools and policies, advising stakeholders on potential benefits, tips and tricks, etc.
Automated tool usage and development:
• Initiates and helps design business process improvement or process automation efforts within the IT Purchasing department
• Monitors daily operations, identifying any gaps and opportunities and suggests new tools or process improvements to maximize efficiency of the purchasing process and business user experience.
• Is actively involved in the on-going process of purchasing automation helps identify automation opportunities, gives feedback on development design and go-to production of automation scripts, supports already live automated components from operational perspective.
• The next great IT Procurement Analyst needs:
• Two years or more of proven experience in similar role or a similar customer support role.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Economics, or equivalent professional experience.
• All-around knowledge of enterprise level purchasing process, across all regions, entities, and type of IT assets (hardware, software, contracted services, etc.)
• Experience in working with product development teams to give feedback and help understand and design improved and standardize business processes for automation purposes
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (emphasis on MS Excel)
• Good analytical skills, ability to work with, structure and analyze large volumes of data
• Previous experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (iProcurement) or similar tools such as SAP is an advantage
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• More about our location: https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicArtsRomania
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87znq-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.