Content Producer, Marketing Communications Production
Guildford, United Kingdom
International Product Communications Manager (SPORTS)
Please note that this is a 12-month contract position.
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about telling stories that resonate across multiple languages and markets. Who can ensure that the interests, needs and diverse sensibilities of our global audience are reflected in our campaign execution. As the Manager for International Communications, you will help communicate the Electronic Arts product portfolio and studio voice of EA through traditional media across International markets.
Reporting to the Senior Manager International Communications, you will work in close collaboration upstream with global communication team members and the head of studio communications and downstream with in-region marketing teams and external PR agencies. You will be devoted to supporting the success of our franchise and studio communications whist working following our corporate communications strategy and enterprise-wide communications agenda.
As International Product Communications Manager, you will work across the Electronic Arts Sports portfolio and be the primary point of connection between International and Global Communications on focus titles. You will help communicate how the roll-out of strategy, communication creative and activations can be impactful across International markets to ensure product campaigns are global.
In addition to supporting the execution of global PR plans by regional teams and agencies, you will manage inbound media requests outside the planned story rhythm with the local teams, ensuring there is a clear and established contact within the International Communications team.
Estimated duration: 1 year
• Support the Senior Manager in partnering with the regional and local Brand Marketing teams aiding our International agency network.
• Help ensure the powerful messages and storylines we share through PR and owned channels meet the business and communication needs of International markets.
• Draft press materials and other communications for International markets.
• In collaboration with the global communications team, help increase awareness and brand recognition across International markets through PR and media strategies.
• In collaboration with the Senior Manager, coordinate with your partners to ensure the use of tools, creation of partnerships, allocation of marketing spend and event attendance dovetail into and maximise the development of our editorial plans.
• Ensure accurate reporting and feedback on local executions to the global communications leads and Senior Manager.
• Coordinate and support agencies to pitch and place work in national, regional and local news outlets.
• Work with the wider ICC team to ensure the execution of global product campaigns follow local corporate communication needs and sensitivities.
• Partner with International studio leads to help develop communication strategies that enhance individual products, the studio, and EA.
• 5+ years of experience in communications, strategic media relations or public relations in multiple International territories.
• Must be passionate about communications and media relations with finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends.
• Experience conceiving and using relationships.
• Strength in managing and motivating agency networks.
• Experience thinking ahead, and taking initiative.
• Process-minded planner who can determine deadlines, logistics and operational plans for multi-dimensional programs and events across the region.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including presentation skills.
• Existing International media relations network.
• Multiple European language speaker a preference.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.