International Corporate Communications Manager (contract)
Please note that this is a 12-month contract position.
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
We're looking for an experienced communications professional to help drive both corporate and EA-brand level communications for the business outside of the Americas. Reporting to the Director of International Corporate Communications, they will also help drive the strategy and execution of both internal and external communications in co-ordination with North American based colleagues.
They will help field requests for comment from media across all International territories relating to franchise and corporate issues across the EA business. Working with the Director and Senior Director and all relevant other teams, they will help craft responses where appropriate and ensure the safe filling of all statements for future reference.
Working with the retained corporate agencies, they will help to continue the development and execution of the corporate communications strategy across territories.
Passionate about telling compelling stories that resonate across multiple languages and markets the International Corporate Communications Manger will help shape and define the voice of EA, its portfolio of games, its studios and their connection with our overall brand across International territories.
• Work seamlessly with a worldwide team, helping to provide global coverage for priority issues and announcements.
• Ensure the powerful messages and storylines we deliver through PR and owned channels meet the business and communication needs of International markets.
• In collaboration with the Director and other global communications team members, help to increase awareness and brand recognition across International markets through various PR and media strategies.
• Partner with functional teams to drive communications on or around key initiatives and issue management activities relevant to EU markets.
• Regular reporting of global Corporate Communications on relevant updates and proactive communications initiatives.
• Help develop strategies for the respective agencies to pitch and place work in national, regional and local news outlets.
• Help draft press materials and other communications for Int markets when required.
• Regular reporting of global Corporate Communications and Marcom leadership on EU business updates and proactive communications initiatives.
• Develop strategies for the respective agencies to pitch and place work in national, regional and local news outlets.
• Work with local teams to draft relevant internal communications to support all International EA sites in which we operate
• Ensure all relevant internal communication tools and resources are properly maintained and updated to reflect the needs of the international teams
• Develop key messages, and draft press materials and other communications for Int markets when required.
Experience and Skills
• 5+ years of experience in communications, strategic media relations or public relations in multiple International territories.
• Demonstrable experience of managing corporate international relations within a global organization.
• Strong skills in communications, media relations and message development with robust experience in crisis communications, issues management and corporate reputation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while working across time zones.
• Proven ability to think ahead, problem solve, engage proactively and take initiative.
• Strong process-minded planner who can determine deadlines, logistics and operational plans for multi-dimensional programs and events across the region.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners.
• Must be passionate about communications and media relations with finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends and can deliver measurable results.
• Must be a strategic thinker with experience in conceiving and leveraging relationships.
• Demonstrated strength in building, managing, and motivating agency networks.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn873-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.