The EA Sports NHL Design team is looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players.
What you will do:
• Partner with Producers, UI artists and Engineering to produce detailed wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes and other product deliverables to communicate product requirements
• Support usability testing and focus groups to validate design and product direction
• Ensure UX consistency across the product
• Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles
• Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
• 2+ years of experience in product design or user experience design role
• Proficiency in user experience/interaction design or Bachelor's Degree in UX, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering or related HCI discipline
• You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development (journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes)
• You can present and rationalize UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
• You will report to the UX lead on NHL
• Bonus; An avid gamer, who loves to talk about games and what makes them great
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooy76-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.