Integration Software Engineer (C++) - FIFA
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to assist, support and partner with the FIFA and Frostbite teams on integration work. The Frostbite Engine is the foundational technology on which multiple EA Sports properties are built, and integrating improvements and new features is an essential part of FIFA's ability to provide outstanding experiences to our end-users. As an integration engineer, you will guide the successful integration of new versions of the Frostbite engine into FIFA.
What this Software Engineer will do at EA:
• Integrate changes from the Frostbite Engine into the FIFA codebase
• Resolve merge conflicts and fix code build errors
• Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of FIFA domains
• Work closely with FIFA and Frostbite domain teams to resolve any issue caused by the integration
• Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation
• Partner with Frostbite to establish best practices to be shared among multiple EA titles
• Document challenges and follow-ups for each integration
The next great EA Software Engineer also needs:
• Experience with perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows
• Experience with large-scale game engines is preferred
• 2+ years of experience with C++
• Great debugging skills
• Experience in diagnose and provide creative solutions to problems
The benefits and perks of working for EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.