Employee Relations Specialist
Guildford, United Kingdom
IDCSR Consultant (12-month contract)
Senior Inclusion & Diversity Consultant (Contract)
In collaboration with People Experience Centres of Excellence, Inclusion and Outreach Champions, and other teams, you will guide a regional approach for engaging and retaining diverse talent while promoting a culture of belonging in Europe and Asia. You will also promote regional diversity and corporate social responsibility outreach programs in close partnership with the business, ensuring enterprise focus on priorities. We, at EA, are committed to creating an inclusive, belonging culture for employees and creating a diverse workforce today and in the future that can best serve our global community of players. You will report to the Director of Inclusive Experiences and Strategy and will work with the Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Analyze data and use storytelling to motivate senior executives to act
• Partner with our business leaders to foster diversity within their organizations through specific Inclusion Action plans that are aligned with their goals
• Cultivate the mindset and develop capabilities of local leaders to foster an inclusive culture through learning programs, including unconscious bias and cross-cultural communication.
• Partner with our Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion Champions and Outreach Ambassadors in the region to connect local ERG projects to the regional Inclusion strategy goals and increase employee engagement
• Advocate and guide EA partnerships to promote Corporate Social Responsibility efforts – inclusive of community outreach and environmental sustainability
• Work with our talent acquisition and talent development teams to embed diversity strategies into every program
• Partner with Corporate Communications to engage employees in our diversity, inclusion, and CSR work internally and with external partners and players
• Spend immersive time at site locations in Europe and Asia to partner with local leadership and bring the Inclusion, Diversity & CSR strategy to life
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
• You are and have developed and maintained a global inclusion and diversity strategy
• You analyze data to inform decisions and use metrics to evaluate the success
• You communicate compelling messages that influence action at all levels, with an understanding of cultural and regional nuances
• You are willing to experiment and implement new practices to evolve our programs while embodying EA’s purpose and beliefs
• You can travel for immersive experiences and local engagement at site locations in Europe and Asia
Please note this is a 12-month contract role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.