HPS Technician (12 months contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to 'ensure better play.'
As an HPS Technician you will report to the HPS Manager. You will provide day-to-day technical support to game development and testing teams for mobile devices (phones, tablets)
• Install new firmware, configure and troubleshoot issues related to mobiles phones, tablets, etc.
• Maintain and enforce HPS policies (asset security, firmware management and hardware).
• Perform daily asset tracking routines and periodical audits.
• Recommend improvements to daily operations to achieve better asset tracking and a better service for the teams developing and testing games
• Help with shipment of mobile devices, when needed, between different EA locations around the world, using company courier services
• Support the purchasing of mobile devices process by adding newly bought devices to EA's internal databases, inputting invoice information into asset tracking tools, configuring the devices and preparing them for shipment
The next great EA HPS Technician needs:
• 6+ months of proven experience in similar role or another customer support role. Study in Computer Science or equivalent may represent an advantage
• Passionate about Mobile Technology with working knowledge around smartphones and tablets.
• Experience diagnosing basic technical issues
• Advanced MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Proficiency in English
• More about our location: https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicArtsRomania
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3y96x-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.