EA SPORTS - ADRENALINE
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and worldwide live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? We are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join an established team of FIFA mobile. This candidate will work directly with artists, and game designers to create beautiful consumer-facing visual designs for use in advertising and elsewhere, maintaining authenticity and integrity with in-game vision and design as necessary.
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible, able to take initiative and work independently, and comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and the marketing team, on creating promotional banners, and other marketing assets.
• Assist in defining the visual identity and style guide of the brand and its application across all assets
• Provide multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
• Accomplish projects within deadline-driven timelines
• Create assets using traditional graphic design principles with an emphasis on photo bashing and paint over techniques
• Be quick in providing multiple fresh layouts or design iterations that are informed by creative test results and appeal to our individual products' target audience
• Execute projects with attention to detail on deadline-driven timelines
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and has the capacity to learn new tools
• Strong background in traditional/fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition, lighting, and realistic character posing skills
• Photo bash and Paint over experience is a must
• Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns
• Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and concepting to executing and delivering first-class marketing art
• The ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
• Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
• Experience working with AfterEffects, Unity, Maya, and/or Cinema4D is a plus but not necessary
• Animation experience is a plus
• Motion graphics/Video Editing is a huge plus
• Portfolio is mandatory
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ronwzp-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.