Graphic Artist / Designer - EA Sports FC (Live Content)
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
Building on an incredible 30 year foundation, we're redefining football with EA SPORTS FC - a genre-leading ecosystem of interactive experiences, bringing a global community of football fans closer to The World's Game. Together, we're taking the largest football club in the world to new heights – and this is just the beginning! With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to fans everywhere, we invite you to join us as we pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC, and welcome everyone to the club!
This is a 6-month temporary contract to start with the possibility of longer-term employment.
This unique role combines graphic design fundamentals with emotive and expressive artwork to captivate players and enhance the overall gaming experience. The designer will be responsible for crafting visual elements for the FC Ultimate team mode. These elements range from artistic compositions based on tournament brands and campaign concepts to in-game promotional materials.
• Translate marketing concepts into 2D & 3D game art.
• Design visual communication assets (such as banners, teaser posters, crests, etc.).
• Leverage established FC UI Style Guide and Visual Identity when creating visual and interactive solutions.
• Ensure end-to-end visual craft excellence and cohesion through consistent application of patterns while identifying the opportunities for patterns to evolve.
• Contribute to creative sessions, brainstorms, and moodboard preparation.
• Facilitate and harvest feedback from stakeholders.
• Partner with Experience Designers, Game Designers, Producers, Art Directors, and Engineering.
• You will report to a development director and work closely with the area XD Lead driving quality and feature design forward.
• 2 years of relevant experience in content creation.
• An understanding of relevant design tools such as Adobe Suite etc.
• Passion for your craft, curiosity, and willingness to develop new skills and to use new design tools.
• Strong understanding of color theory, typography, layout, information organization, visual hierarchy, composition.
• Awareness and application of modern usability and accessibility principles.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have:
• Mastery using Figma
• Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
• 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
• UX/UI design experience
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs for web, mobile, or console platforms.
'BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $54,900 - $84,750 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, and after 3 months of service - extended health/dental/vision coverage and basic life insurance.'
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpo340-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.