Content Designer - FIFA Mobile
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Campaign team is seeking a Global Live Services Lead for EA Sports FIFA.
• Deliver consumer-facing marketing: Along with the Global Campaign Director, drives the FIFA live service campaign plans and executions across global marketing channels and cross-functional touchpoints
• Create seamless player journeys: Develops & activates global campaign plans, ensuring seamless interpretation & implementation across internal cross functional expert teams, and regional territory teams. Works with Global Campaign Director to identify issues & remove barriers to timely, coherent execution.
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Works with Marcom Strategy & Brand Product teams to develop campaigns that consider & deliver against business objectives & strategies
• Project readiness monitoring: Consistently monitor overall campaign status/readiness & keeps multiple campaigns on track simultaneously.
• Marketing Live Service Roadmap: Along with the Global Campaign Director, accountable for creation of global omni-channel Live Service plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
• Signature Initiatives: Develop breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
• Establish the KPI Scorecard for the Campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing, Development, and Channel Marketing teams to quantify and qualify success metrics.
• Campaign Readiness: Ongoing risk and opportunity assessment towards flawless execution of key beats through the entire live service campaign
• Campaign Optimization: On-going support & assessment of business objectives, industry trends, and campaign plans to help inform changes and/or improvements to ongoing marketing activations
• 5+ experience creating integrated marketing campaigns and activations
• Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
• Ability to drive and execute marketing activations to optimize product performance/engagement
• Commercial / Business acumen & understanding with strong analytical skills
• Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners
• Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
• Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
• Strong understanding & experience with Adobe & Office tools
• Passion for Sports/Football, and gaming
• Collaborative: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Adaptable: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context; be comfortable with constant changes to new environment or roles.
• Dependable: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
• Results & Initiative Focused: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done – at quality
• Attentive to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.