Global Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Brand Manager with 5 years or more of experience in marketing, reporting to the Senior Global Brand Manager on the project. You will be an essential member of the crew building the game's brand experience and lead its creative go-to-market plans.
We are the EA Originals & Partners Brand Team
EA Partners is the division within Electronic Arts that seeks out the best and boldest talent from independent studios around the world and leads the industry into future ways to play.
We are the team that brought the breakout hits like Unravel, It Takes Two and Knockout City to market. We partner with incredible studios including Hazelight, Velan, Coldwood Interactive, Zoink Games and Silver Rain to help develop the marketing and commercial strategies for their games.
• You will support the Senior Global Brand Manager in bringing the brand foundations to life.
• You will co-develop the go-to-market strategy and multi-channel, global marketing execution for the project, helped by player, market and product insights.
• Inspire a cohesive and collaborative team of marketers with a shared purpose to achieve creative campaign tactics.
• Author campaign briefs and track campaign readiness by setting marketing Indicators that improve user acquisition, engagement, retention and evangelism.
• You will track and interpret campaign performance data and translate into actions.
• 5+ years of marketing experience in gaming or entertainment.
• A thinker, you have robust analytical skills that translate into strong brand storytelling.
• A planner, fast learning and excelling with planning tools & software
• A relationship-builder, you'll enjoy making connections with lots of different people and teams.
• A go-getter, willing to encourage people to achieve greatness.
• Experience and passion for video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bm30-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.