Associate Art Director - FIFA
The Sports Mobile team is founded on inclusivity, passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada and the United States and Bucharest, the Sports Mobile team is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our mobile team is looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join their team of accomplished people! The Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager who oversees several cross discipline team members. You will work directly with artists, game designers, and other software engineers. You will proto-type and experiment with gameplay concepts and bring new games to millions of players. You will have the option of working in office, remotely, or a hybrid of the two.
You will guide the innovation and excellence that establish a rewarding mobile experience. You are motivated, excited to use new technologies, and have a passion for the sport.
• Develop gameplay features for a new Unity sports title.
• Use industry experience to create unique and captivating gameplay experiences.
• Collaborate with other gameplay engineers to develop gameplay systems.
• Work with designers to bring new ideas and features to life.
• Identify issues and propose solutions.
What a Gameplay Engineer needs to have:
• Passion for making and playing games.
• 2+ years of Unity/C# Experience.
• Industry experience shipping titles on Android/iOS.
• Work well with a team
• Excel in a cyclical software development cycle.
• AI design and implementation experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z8zz-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.