Senior Rendering Engineer
We are looking for an accomplished Gameplay Engineer to join an experienced team of developers working on an exciting new mobile game. You will join a veteran team and will help us craft the vision and execution of a compelling, creative, and immersive experience. You will report to the Technical Director and collaborate with Designers, Artists and other Engineers.
• You will help establish best practices for game system implementation
• You'll write technical designs based on gathered requirements
• Provide high-quality code review feedback
• Bring the vision of the artists and designers to life
• Design and write the code that runs and controls the game, incorporating and adapting existing libraries and writing custom code as needed
• Rapidly prototype new mechanics to prove designs and refine mechanics.
• Design, architect and document technical designs for Gameplay systems.
• Develop tools and workflows to produce new game features.
• Work with a proprietary engine to develop shareable code and interface correctly with the engine
• You are excited about working with other game developers in a cooperative team environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• You have 3+ years of game development experience
• Experience with Unity, C#, and mobile development for iOS and Android
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.