Audio Artist - Speech
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Designers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
• You will use your understanding and passion for the beautiful game to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
• You will drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process.
• You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
• Gameplay development experience
• Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
• Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d933x7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.