Gameplay Designer - Events
We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
The Challenge Ahead
Criterion is looking for an accomplished Gameplay Designer - Events. You will define, and working with their teams to deliver, all single player gameplay activities in NFS - from races and drift events to activities and collectables and innovating to create new play. This is considered a core 'Need For Speed' player experience and is thus a key role within the design team.
The role will report into our Gameplay Design Director who directs all our gameplay teams. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working in gameplay design and can work with technical crafts such as AI developers.
What You'll Do:
• Work with Production and Project Management partners to direct the development of your features
• Collaboratively produce designs for player experiences that satisfy the product goals and creative vision
• Inspire and align your team around your designs
• Work with the development team to review and guide the implementation of the events game experiences
What We're Looking For:
• Demonstrated experience leading the creative for core game experiences
• Passion for working collaboratively with diverse teams
• Ability to converse with software engineers on race AI and direct their efforts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zoy0-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.