EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
NHL is looking for an Animator to join the team. Animators will portray movement and behavior. Animators will create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
You will be on a temporary assignment (1 year contract) to start, with potential for longer term employment.
• Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers.
• Build and maintain complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit.
• Help design animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
• Experienced CG character animator.
• Minimum 2 years work experience.
• Excellent character animation skills.
• Working knowledge of Autodesk's Motionbuilder.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykeoq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.