EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and innovative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on dedication, passion and innovation. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is comprised of fearless talent on a mission to deliver on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, this role is your chance to turn a job into something you love.
The NHL team is looking for a Gameplay Animation Engineer to help drive the innovation and excellence that define the NHL product. You will work with proprietary animation technology to help drive animation and gameplay features.
• Design and develop animation and gameplay features.
• Contribute to industry-leading innovation in the animation domain.
• Leverage industry experience to create unique and captivating gameplay experiences.
• 2+ years of industry experience in animation.
• 2+ years of C/C++ Experience (preferably in the games industry).
• Industry experience shipping titles on XBOX 360, XBOX One, PS3 or PS4.
• Passion for the sport.
• Deep understanding of animation techniques and approaches.
• Solid foundation in animation related mathematics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1nqo-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.