Associate Live Producer
About FC Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FC Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We invite you to become part of the core member of the Kuala Lumpur team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FC Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model: Onsite/Hybrid in Kuala Lumpur
Report to: Senior Live Producer
The Associate live producer partners and collaborates with leads of the game to achieve product direction using analytics and data as a foundation for decisions. Associate live producers consider the business needs, execution and perform analysis to inform live operations strategy and player advocacy.
• You will be responsible for track performance with good understanding of acquisition, engagement and monetization. You will be involved in conversations with the design and live team to meet expectations.
• You need to support the design team and senior live producer with data analysis to structure the in-game live events.
• You need to monitor the health of game; and create regular reports
• You will conduct game health analyses and triage analysis when issues arise to identify causes.
• Three or more years' experience as game product manager, producer or in live game operations. Overseas experience is a plus.
• Experience operating game economies in live service.
• Excellent in data mining and analysis.
• Proficiency in written and oral English
• Knowledge with football is a plus.
• Work across time zones to a certain extent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyz80-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.