About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. We are creating a new team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS game across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team, created to build amazing experiences for our players composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across the industry. We listen first and speak second. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing experiences for our players.
About the role: Reporting to the Production Director, the Product Manager (Live) works directly with our studio and product leadership to translate strategic directives into goals and measurable results. Partnering with our design, production, and analytics teams, the Product Manager (Live) helps us build a culture of iterative, lean development that prioritizes accruing product and player insight, synthesizes insights into an understanding of the product and player, and uses this understanding to prioritize projects to exceed goals.
• You will translate strategy into goals. Monitor and lead strategy to achieve results through the definition of OKRs.
• You will partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and build engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play that fulfill goals.
• You will research, design, and refine economic models that provide choice, value, fairness and fun to players.
• You will analyze data, turn data into insights about in-game economy and player behavior, and work with business, product, and marketing owners to translate decisions into product features and marketing tactics.
• You will implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
• You will evaluate new business opportunities that provide value to players and align with our goals.
• You will partner with analytics to establish experimentation roadmap, applying A/B testing and machine learning. Translate outcomes into product and player recommendations.
• 5+ years experience in gaming with at 3+ in a product management / production role
• Data-driven approach, using metrics and evidence in decision-making
• Deductive reasoning and an ability to manage complex work
• Ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of audiences
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn638-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.