Online Software Engineer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
• Design and implement features for FIFA's UI framework and components used by all of our game teams
• Build tools and pipelines for art content, soccer data management and localization
• Develop foundational features used by all game teams - player customization, team management, game settings and accessibility features
• Work with Production and Interface Designers, from Game Modes and other game teams, to gather requirements and write technical design specifications
• You will report to the game modes team's manager and work with your peers to develop the FIFA's foundational technology
• Object-oriented programming experience of OO design principles
• 2+ years experience in C++ software development
• Experience in UI technologies (Qt, Unity or Unreal UI frameworks or web front-end development) is very nice to have
• Experience in tool/pipeline development is very nice to have
• Experience in ActionScript is nice to have
• Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Lua), C# and SQL is nice to have
• Ability to work with existing and unfamiliar code
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.