EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games.
The Challenge Ahead:
This design position is responsible for NCAA College Football content. The designer will maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating, prototyping and implementing gameplay features.
What a Designer does at EA:
• Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
• Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through entire project life cycle.
• Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization and engagement.
• Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
• Communicate game design clearly and concisely with.
• Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms
The next great EA Designer needs:
• 5+ year's industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
• Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
• Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
• Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
• Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
• Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
• Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
• Professional experience with fitness or wellness or hardcore personal interest
• 3+ years minimum experience in a similar role
• Results orientated with strong documentation skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974xz-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.