Senior Game Designer
Game Designer II
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer II to help design and implement new content and game features. This is a mid-level role for a Game Designer with 5-6 + years of experience looking for a role where they can develop their mobile game design skills and mentor junior designers in the team. The ideal candidate will have proven substantial experience designing and balancing compelling content on live mobile games!
• Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owners
• Create innovative and engaging content and features
• Maintain accurate documentation of design solutions
• Work with development team to ensure content and features are delivered to the highest quality
• Tune content at appropriate levels for all our players
• Balance game economies for accessibility, engagement, and monetization
• Remain current on industry design trends
Skills and Experience
• 5-6+ years of experience in mobile game design
• Demonstrable content creation skills
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in relevant field
• Experience iterating on live features based on player feedback and telemetry data
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.