DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
What a Frontend Engineer does at DICE:
We believe that to provide the best possible experience for our players we need the best tools possible! As a Frontend Engineer at DICE, you will be designing, implementing, and maintaining internal web-based tools that will be used by our Live team to engage with millions of our players across the globe.
The next great Frontend Engineer:
• Experience architecting and leading innovative web projects leveraging modern web development best practices.
• Experience in web markup and layout (HTML5'/CSS).
• Great communication skills that support a collaborative working environment – excellent spoken and written English is a must.
• Experience with TypeScript, React, MobX, and'/or other common frameworks.
Nice to have:
• Full-stack understanding, from UI in the front-end to databases in the back end.
• Experience in practical software engineering, preferably having experienced at least one new product launch.
• Experience providing simple UX in front of complex systems.
• Contributions to Open-Source projects are a plus.
• Experience in the games industry.
We thought you might also like to know…
As part of the application process, we might ask you to take on a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a CV in English.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and look forward to receiving your application!