Senior Art Director - UFC
FIFA LIVE PRODUCER
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you are passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
The Role: Producer
FIFA is looking for a Producer to join an established team of developers working on the live service of the number one selling console title. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team and help inspire the live service roadmap, development, and execution on our biggest title.
As a Producer on the team, you will partner with team leaders to help plan and guide the delivery of game experiences within the live service. You will be involved in live services development and closely partner with operations, content, and internal stakeholders.
On FIFA, Producers are the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our players.
• Establish roadmaps for live service development, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and its partner teams.
• Use insights to create feature goals, to focus ideation and spur creativity.
• Use metrics to evaluate performance.
• Guide team culture to build a highly engaged team as a member of the leadership team.
• Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
• Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
• Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
• Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
• You will report into the production leader of your area.
• An experienced producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in a game production, entertainment, or technology focused roles.
• A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
• A passion for pioneering and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
• An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
• Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
• Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning and decisions.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.