Experience Designer (UI) - UFC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
The EA SPORTS UFC franchise offers the electrifying spectacle and entertainment of MMA for over 20 million players across the globe. It delivers fluid and responsive mixed martial arts through inventive gameplay technology.
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the EA SPORTS UFC team is on a mission to become the world's greatest fighting game. If you're passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
What you will do
• Create high fidelity interface designs, and rapid prototypes for game features
• Ensure visual and UX design consistency across the product
• Collaborate with Producers, UX and Engineering Team to identify areas of opportunity and uncover player needs
• Ensure that design solutions are practical to build from an engineering and scope perspective
• Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on product goals
• Articulate rationale for design decisions to diverse audiences
• 2+ years of experience in interface/product design or user experience design roles
• Proficiency in Interaction Design, Prototyping and Visual Design
• Experience in creating production-ready assets and art integration
• Experience presenting/pitching work to your team
• A portfolio of work that showcases relevant work that contains well thought out process and high quality craft execution
• You are experienced in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• BS or BA degree (or equivalent experience) in Human-Computer Interaction, UX/UI/Design Diploma or Degree, or a related area
• You will report to the Director of Experience Design
• Experience working in a technical environment with engineers and technical programs
• Experience in Motion Design (After Effects, Cinema 4D), Figma, 3D Design Tools (Blender, 3D Max)
• Experience working in Games, Avid Gamer
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $93,700 - $143,700 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15nzx-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.