Experience Designer - NHL
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
• Create storyboards, high fidelity designs, and rapid prototypes for game features
• Ensure visual and UX design consistency across the product
• Collaborate with Producers, UX and Engineering Team to identify areas of opportunity and uncover player needs
• Ensure that design solutions are practical to build from an engineering and scope perspective
• Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on product goals
• Articulate rationale for design decisions to diverse audience
• 2+ years of experience in product design or user experience design roles
• Proficiency in Interaction Design, Prototyping and Visual Design
• Experience presenting/pitching work to your team
• A portfolio of work that showcases relevant work that contains well thought out process and high quality craft execution
• You are experienced in Figma and the Adobe Suite
• BS or BA degree (or equivalent experience) in Human-Computer Interaction, UX/UI/Design Diploma or Degree, or a related area
• You will report to the Associate Director of Experience Design
• Bonus: Experience working in Games, Avid Gamer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jn4z-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.