General Concept Artist
Experience Designer II - Contract
We are EA Mobile EA Mobile is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA Mobile creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead: The ideal Associate Mobile UI Designer you have a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of launching a UFC mobile game experience.
• You will report to the Experience Design Director
• You will work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
• Creation of/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on several mobile platforms.
• Create 2D art assets from full screen layouts to icons.
• Mock-up UI for game features/experiences.
• Create in-game assets (widgets, icons, banners etc.)
• Work closely with UX Designers, analyze UX test results and implement improvements
• Mentor junior artists
• You have at least 4 years of experience
• You will have experience managing an art team in a Lead position
• Launched successful Mobile titles
• Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of
• Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq80em-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.