Experience Designer II
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important programs for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These programs include: the EA desktop app, EA.com, in-game experiences and strategies to connect players across platforms, our cross-platform subscription EA Play, and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies.
In your role as an Experience Designer II, reporting to a Sr. Manager of Design, you will provide solutions for our users and positively affect our business. This means you'll partner across product management, engineering, and marketing to gain understanding and support their goals, always with an eye on quality, consistency, usability, scalability, and needs of our players. As part of the broader UX Design family, you will be an important contributor to the EAX team based in Vancouver.
You're someone who will:
• Participate in user research and solve user problems using multiple modern design skills.
• Partner with product managers and developers to create sensible solutions that provide measurable outcomes for the business.
• Present your ideas and design rationale to partners.
• 3+ years of experience in UX or product design.
In a typical week, an Experience Designer II could…
• Interview users to gain insights into their goals, and motivations around gaming user journeys.
• Create, plan, share and collaborate on ideas with other designers and scrum partners
• Review data about our user behaviors and advocating for their needs across the teams.
You'll build relationships and work with…
• Product management, engineers, game studio teams, and marketing managers to bring an ongoing roadmap of interactive features to life.
• UX Research, Consumer Analytics to inform UX strategy and ensure feature optimizations are measurably improving the player experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xjpv-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.