EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world and its development is fueled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences. We are in the midst of adding a new team into the fray, one that is longer-term oriented and has a prominent R&D component embedded within it.
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It's going to work in support and evolution of the overall FIFA business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the FIFA of tomorrow.
As an Experience Designer, you understand evidence-based design and you like creating delightful and frictionless user experiences. In addition to solid comprehension of usability and human factors, we are looking for a Designer with determination and ability to navigate complex situations.
You will evolve the user experience on one of EA's most successful franchise – FIFA.
• Architect engaging player flows, screens, content and states while balancing player, business and technical goals.
• Partner with your team to set priorities and find balanced design solutions to player and business goals within technical constraints.
• Determine problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data
• Promote a design process and methodologies that support player-centered game development
• Champion usability and accessibility
• Craft UX artifacts (experience maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes) to guide development and research
• Craft lean ways to allow players to use a product, including tone of voice, naming conventions, taxonomy, and text strings
• Guide the discovery of new kinds of experiences that contribute to the product
• Support the creation and management of a design system
• You will report to the Product Owner of the team you'll be part of
• An advanced user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or in a similar role
• Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
• The ability to translate player data into design solutions
• To present and rationalize design strategy
• Know how around creating low fidelity prototypes
• 3+ years of experience with user research methodologies and user data analysis
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, or Proto
• Degree in Interaction Design, Psychology, HCI or demonstrated proficiency and equivalent professional experience
• Experience working in a distributed development model
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm4jxx-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.