''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, creativity, and fun. Motive provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Executive Producer to join us in our mission to create amazing games and experiences with incredible brands.
The Executive Producer will report to the studio General Manager.
• Guide the product strategy to achieve quality and business objectives.
• Empower and support the team to create the very best, most authentic yet surprising and unique game possible
• Promote an innovative mindset and encourage divergent thinking with your team, creating a safe space for new ideas
• Manage the relationship with key partners, insuring a healthy collaboration
• Work with studio General Manager and leadership team to continue growing Motive into an outstanding studio
• Set the bar high and articulate goals and team values to inspire and build a highly engaged team working together towards a common goal
• Communicate and advocate the state of the business and strategic plans to Executives and other parts of the organization
• Build strong relationships with key partners within EA to work as a ONE team towards a common goal
• Champion the professional development of your direct team and core leads
• Work with reports to create an organizational structure and operating system as an accelerator towards making greats games
• Evaluate priorities and where to invest, thoughtfully adjust business strategies to react to changing requirements
• Provide conditions of success with the right staffing and resources
Who you are :
• You have more than 10 years of experience in the video game industry
• You lead by example and set the bar high
• You have courage to make decisions and challenge
• You believe in collaboration and team work
• You are without a huge ego, selfless, genuinely cares about the team
• You are an ally and promoter of Diversity and Inclusion
• Have a high degree of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Strategic, one step ahead, outstanding risk and conflict management abilities
• You are cool and collected, you welcome feedback and criticism
• Experienced with building, motivating, and driving teams to success
• Good at pitching and selling with passion and conviction
• You are knowledgeable with current trends driving player motivations and behavior
• You know the market and play games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kjo4-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.