Brand Creative Coordinator
Redwood City, CA
Executive Administrative Assistant (C-Suite)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you are organized, able to manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Chief Financial Officer / Chief Operations Officer and our General Counsel need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives in a fast-paced environment.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
• Provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the Executives
• Assume full ownership and maintenance of the Executives calendars; scheduling and confirming meeting space and attendees
• Manage logistics for meetings/projects
• Make important decisions on behalf of the Executives to ensure meeting requests meet with important priorities and performance objectives
• Coordinate with the Leadership Team Members to ensure the executive is briefed and prepared before important meetings
• Leadership Team Meeting management including technology, agenda item sourcing, minutes, track actions, and prepare presentations
• Understand important functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and support on action items in progress
• Manage the Executive's complex business travel in compliance with EA's policy. Including complicated travel agendas for roadshows with the Executive and their leadership team
• Help with preparation for Board meetings including coordination of materials; creation and management of the BoardBooks for related Committee Meetings
• Prepare and polish documents in Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Proficiency in these tools required
• Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls, internal clients and guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention
• Use good judgement in handling confidential information
• Coordinate with other executive assistants to promote communication, help coordinate joint projects; serve as back-up for other Executive Admins
• Process electronic purchase orders through I-procurement
• Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool
• Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities
• Manage multiple special projects including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with partners
This next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
• A successful track record supporting SVPs or above for 5+ years; C-Suite experience
• Highly organized who shows initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
• Work respectfully with diverse teams, gaining the trust and respect of all levels
• Advanced software skills in MS Office, Google for Business, Diligent BoardBook
• Creativity desired
• Ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
• Goes beyond established framework; look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; have contagious energy while managing to enjoy the process and understand where he/she fits in the overall group or structure
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
• Team player with good sense of humor!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yyxz-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.