EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified experience with creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We're a diverse team that is unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
• You will create the environment art content for the project, meeting the quality and efficiency standard for the delivery.
• You will learn the style and content creation guideline for the project, integrate that into your production.
• You will build art connections with Shanghai or game team partners, find the support to help you complete your task.
• You should have adequate console/PC art production skills and have prop creation experience.
• You should be familiar with PBR texture process, familiar with high res to low res workflow. Understand sculpting and be familiar with at least one sculpting DCC.
• More than 3 year working experience.
• Can improve quality/efficiency based on the feedback.
• Can speak out blockers of tasks and proactively seek help.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy51v-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.