Client Software Engineer - FIFA
Enterprise Security Red Team Engineer
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
EA is seeking a security engineer to join EA's offensive security program (a.k.a. Red Team). This resource will help EA identify threat vectors before they can be exploited in our systems, services, cloud infrastructure or applications. The candidate will also be involved in attack emulation activities to circumvent, validate, and enhance detections.
What You'll Do
• Perform red team assessments and penetration tests of EA's systems, services, cloud infrastructure or applications to discover and document high risk vulnerabilities
• Run adversary emulation campaigns. Emulate the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) of known Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
• Document red team reports, attack chains and proof of concept scenarios for customers
• Build automation to scale penetration testing and to test threat detection and response capabilities
• Support incident response activities when necessary
• Leverage strong communication skills to influence executive leadership to prioritize and execute remediation plans
What You'll Need
• 5-10 years' experience in penetration testing and/or red team operations
• Advanced knowledge in network security, authentication protocols, cryptography, and application security
• 5+ years programming experience in several languages: Python, C/C++, Java, C#
• Ability to develop red team automation tools to help offensive security scaling
• Proficiency in 2 or more operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS
• Experience with penetration testing tools like Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Empire, Burp Pro, IDA Pro, etc.
• Preferred: Demonstrate expertise in network security, lateral movement, post exploitation, and/or reverse engineering
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.