Director, Integrated Communications, FIFA
Web Campaign Product Manager
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important programs for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These programs span the digital touchpoints where players connect to the EA Network, including: EA's gaming service on PC through Origin and the new EA Desktop application; the EA Play subscription program on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Steam; EA.com's corporate, marketing and player engagement activations, and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect players across platforms and within our games.
Reporting to one of our Product Managers, in your role as an Web Campaign Product Manager, you will manage the relationship with marketing for one or more franchises, oversee the web strategy on how to support the web marketing strategy for those franchises, and be accountable for the quality of your franchise websites. Which means working with external team members, aligning with internal partners in content management, design, and development, all with an eye on creating and iterating on high-quality web experiences . As part of the broader product team you will be an important contributor to the EAX team based in EA Stillcreek.
You're someone with a track record for:
• Have 3+ years experience working with marketing teams to build high-quality web experiences
• Experience building relationships across multiple teams, that helps you to engage and work with all partners to get plans created.
• Build web marketing strategies that accomplish the goals and measurements of the global marketing campaign
• Experienced in working with developers and designers to create web-based features and content experiences.
• Distill strategies/goals/ideas from EAX and publishing partners into team tasks
• You're comfortable working in a live service environment, where plans and requirements tend to change often, to meet the needs of our partners.
• Experienced in working with Google Analytics and other data-driven tools to build goals and report on success metrics
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• Familiar with JIRA or other web-based ticketing systems
• High-level understanding of web and mobile responsive design
• High-level understanding of web and web technologies
• Experience driving and execution on content strategies that span multiple player experience destinations
• Enthusiasm for gaming desired; ability to stay on the forefront of industry trends a big plus
In a typical week, the Web Campaign Product Manager could be…
• Attend weekly meetings with partners across the company to discuss the latest and upcoming campaign releases
• Plan out upcoming web releases, and review the success metrics on already live activations
• Work with designers, developers, and project managers to build and review each web activation
You'll build relationships and work with…
• Product Managers, Project Managers and other members of the EAX team to help build the live service for EA.com, Origin.com, our Subscriptions programs and our new EA Desktop Application.
• Teams from Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management and Studio.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.