EA SPORTS FC Football Partnerships Manager Eastern Europe
12 Month Contract
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about football, especially the Polish and other Eastern European leagues. You have a high interest and experience in sports partnerships and marketing. You don't need to be a gamer to excel in this position.
What you will work on
The pitch is yours as this is a newly formed position aiming to endeavor into new spaces, expanding our community and partnerships in Poland and other countries in Eastern Europe.
You will deliver football partnerships campaigns servicing our regional business needs, tapping into cultural relevance and fandom to embed our brand within football - all with a strong focus on the Polish market, while also looking after markets of other Eastern European countries such as, but not exclusively, Romania, Greece, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
Part of your remit will also be to foster a close relationship with our key league partners in the region (Ekstraklasa, Liga 1, National Teams) and football club partners to develop and execute diverse and inclusive strategies and campaigns. In addition you will be working closely with our Athlete Marketing and Business Affairs teams to identify key athletes of the present and past to work with on dedicated marketing campaigns as well as in-game integrations.
One further area of focus will be to deliver accelerated growth amongst new players by connecting to and captivating football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels.
From the first creative spark, to sketching out the idea, planning the campaign, leading the development of photo and video shoots, asset creation and overseeing the go-live, and of course analyzing performance to optimize the impact by providing recommendations afterwards - as the partnerships expert in your region you are in the driver's seat.
Who you will work with
You'll be part of the Global Football Partnerships Team and report to the Partnerships Lead for Central Europe, based in Geneva. The Partnerships Team's goal is to build strong relationships with football partners to connect with and captivate football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels, driving mass awareness of EA's brands and acquisition of new players through best-in-class, innovative activation.
You will closely partner with our global teams in North America such as Brand Management, Brand Creative, Strategy, Brand Product Management and Athlete Marketing teams.
What you bring
• Experience of working in the sports partnerships space (you will have hands-on experience navigating a corporate environment, can identify opportunities and proactively take initiative to move these forward)
• Passion for Football, Culture and Lifestyle
• Excellent verbal and written Polish and English skills
• You have managed multiple projects simultaneously, you have experience working with multiple teams at once
• Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and acting on ways to improve the work
• Attention to detail and meticulous organizational skills
• You will demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business and brand requirements
What you get
• Comprehensive training on all aspects of up-to-date integrated Brand Marketing and communications
• Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment
• Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies
• Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance
• Precautionary measures which put your health and wellbeing first e.g. by doing your work partially from home
• Further benefits and perks.
• You will be equipped with a full, high quality remote working tech setup including Laptop, Phone and second screen
• 20 days annual leave per annum up to 10 years, 26 days per annum for 10+ years job experience
• Free Multisport Card provided
• Access to Game Credits for free games, digital downloads and subvention for one next-gen console purchase
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxx26j-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.