Development Director - UFC
EA SPORTS is one of EA's largest development groups across multiple locations, and we are continuing to grow! With a variety of different products and live services developed at our studios, accompanied by new industry challenges, platforms, and business models, it is imperative that the EA SPORTS organization looks to the future in determining optimal operations, capability, and delivery.
The EA Sports Central Operations team enables transformation efforts to support the EA SPORTS organization strategy and focuses on accelerating capability development and value realization. Focus areas include: Resource Strategy to ensure Growth & Scalability; Processes & Tools to increase efficiencies across the organization; People Development to support team engagement; Internal Communication strategies to share goals and strategies, knowledge and continuous improvements within the EA SPORTS organization.
What the Director, Resourcing & Strategic Operations does:
You will partner with our business leaders to guide resourcing strategies & manage operational programs for our EA SPORTS organization. You will also partner with several internal EA partners including People Experience, Talent Acquisition & Finance to provide the resources and metrics needed to promote growth and scalability. You will report to our VP Head of Operations for EA Sports.
You will be collaborative and excel at working with many teams. Working with the EA SPORTS leadership teams, you will determine the priorities of the RMO and evolve our organization in a changing industry where new challenges arise often.
• You will work with the EA SPORTS team leaders to understand and track overall headcount needs across all resourcing types including permanent, temporary and contracted staff. You will be the primary contact for all headcount planning and projections for the EA SPORTS organization.
• You will partner with Operational leaders of each Business Unit on hiring demands and breakdown of needs to ensure our Talent Acquisition team has a forward-looking view into headcount needs.
• You will partner with Operational leaders, Finance, People Experience and Talent Acquisition teams with a goal to put in place a solution to track all important HC and staffing information data & Indicators.
• You will identify any gaps or risks around our headcount and staffing needs and propose & guide mitigation plans.
• You will identify opportunities & lead programs to improve while aligning Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance and RMO where appropriate. An example of a program could be the onboarding experience for new hires.
• You will establish communication channels & regular rhythm of reviews for department leaders & partner teams for RMO and any additional programs that you will lead
• You will provide support for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and support business leaders in pulling together relevant data and presenting it effectively (visual data representation)
• 5+ years in a business operations leadership position; experience in software development a bonus
• Solid experience with RMO and business / data analytics software to analyze information and develop live data
• Expertise at analyzing data to design and highlight potential improvements and maximize efficiencies
• Solid business acumen through a Business degree or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7m9k-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.