Director, Organization Effectiveness and Team Performance
Why this is a good position for you
EA is in the midst of a transformation, as we aim to both capitalize on many of the changes that have occurred in the games industry while defining our industry's future as we promote profound changes in how games are developed, brought to market, and played around the world.
Reporting into the Sr. Director, Organizational Effectiveness and Team Performacne, your primary role will be the Organizational Effectiveness and Team Performance partner for one or more major teams. You will focus on three primary areas: Organizational Effectiveness, Team Performance, and Change Management. Because of the changes that EA is driving in the games industry, you will be a playing a mission-critical role to accelerate alignment with our people, structure and processes. The involves integrating different functions, defining and driving better processes, and coaching and aligning teams and leaders to achieve their strategy.
But don't worry – you won't be on an island! Not only will you be a part of the larger LEAP (Learning, Engagement, Analytics and Performance) team, but within that you'll also be a valued member of the Organizational Effectiveness & Team Performance group. Together, this group maintains a holistic view of the ongoing strategic and change efforts occurring across EA. Because of that, we can better support our clients and one another in our efforts. This will include working with team members on projects, mentoring team members and supporting (or receiving support from) colleagues on how to best improve the business. You will work with an experienced team with a passion for our craft and dedicated to fulfilling EA's vision: striving to be the world's greatest games company.
• Lead multiple organization change efforts affecting multiple levels of partners throughout the organization. Provide analysis, expertise, team facilitation and solutions.
• Provide organization effectiveness services for strategic programs within one or more major departments
• Be an organization strategy consultant and content expert to leadership.
• Ensure alignment of business goals/strategy with organizational strategy and design
• Assess and diagnose organizational issues, including business process re-design, feedback systems, culture change.
• Partner with Executives and HR leaders to improve team performance
• Assist leadership teams within your partner business unit(s) with their development, effectiveness and evolution
• In partnership with the HRBP, coach teams, ensure alignment, better navigate conflict, and achieve clarity on team goals and contribution to our organization.
• Help leadership teams within your remit achieve and maintain strategic alignment
• Work to ensure that leadership teams are aligned around foundational elements of teaming, including mission, behaviors, and how they can best work together.
• Change management consulting and support to ensure implementation, including design/facilitation, action planning & reporting
• Engage hearts and minds around business transformation by change strategy and communication
• You will coach leaders on how to lead through change
Experience and qualifications
• Consulting Experience
• Ability to manage end-to-end consulting engagements (internal or external)
• You will have worked as an internal or external consultant in situations that required you to build a business case, sell work to a client, contract to establish your role, diagnose challenges, create an action plan and implement solutions.
• Analytics experience with data throughout the consulting process and as part of influencing partners and creating measurable results.
• Understand what it takes for an organization to make extremely challenging transformations and how to help build the capabilities needed for success.
• Understand complex situations and provide meaningful, useful solutions
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative alliances with leaders and teams in the pursuit of change.
• Work effectively and communicate with all levels in the organization.
• Comfort working with people with different styles, and ability to navigate and endure learning situations where interactions and outcomes do not go as planned.
• Experience partnering at all levels in the organization.
• Experience as a hands-on, contributing member of a team in a performance-driven company.
• Change Management
• Prefer 10+ years in Change Management, Organization Effectiveness or Organizational Development
• Experience with business transformation and change communication
• Expertise in understanding pain points in an organization and how to solve them.
• Empathy to relate to different types of team members and fluent in different engagement options to enroll them in a change effort.
• Inspire; you have shown that you can engage people's hearts and their minds.
• Project management capability
• Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's or PhD degree with an emphasis in OD, Organizational Psychology, or a related field is ideal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22876-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.