The EA Sports Security team provides central development and operations of security services that allow our franchises to deliver fun, fair, and secure gaming experiences. As the Director of Security, EA Sports, you will lead this group and provide vision, direction, and oversight for their important work to defend the experiences of millions of players across globally played franchises like FIFA, Madden, NHL, UFC and more.
The Director of Security will report to the VP - Head of Technology, EA Sports and Racing, and partner closely with the leadership groups of each franchise and central teams across EA. Your team consists of experts in game development, application security development, data science and analytics, red team, and live security operations.
The success candidate is a proven leader with a passion for building high performing teams and service organizations. This is a great opportunity to positively impact the experience of millions of gamers around the world.
• Lead the creation of a game security road map which considers essential security posture deficiencies, business constraints, and product team goals
• Manage multidisciplinary teams across several studio locations
• Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse
• Develop working relationships with immediate team, partner teams, and executive leadership
• Develop, maintain, and publish KPI's that track security health, and protect both the player experience and game economies of each franchise
• Conduct and lead systematic and comprehensive cyber-risk assessments and provide astute recommendations within the relevant business context
• Communicate and align with product owners, partner teams and executive partners
• Oversee and communicate security events to client teams, coaching the team on following the Security Incident response life-cycle
• 7+ years of Application Security experience including best practices, industry standards and knowledge of Infrastructure Security and Fraud, or 7+ years in a space adjacent to Application Security e.g. Live Producer or Live Operations
• Experience in project management and product management
• Experience in team leadership, people management and team finance
• University degree or equivalent professional experience
• Interest in video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpzz0-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.