Marketing Copy Production Writer
Guildford, United Kingdom
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
You will guide proactive and reactive communications strategies for the SPORTS and Games portfolios outside of the Americas. Reporting to the Senior Director of International Corporate Relations, you will lead all international communication plans for the EA SPORTS and Games portfolios in close coordination with North American-based colleagues.
Passionate about telling compelling stories that resonate across multiple languages and markets, you will help shape the voice of the EA SPORTS and Games brands, our portfolio of games, our studios and their connection with the overall EA brand across international territories.
• Work with the Global Communications and EA SPORTS and Games Brand teams, along with International agencies across the organisation to lead multifaceted plans and creative communications strategies for the EA SPORTS and Games brand, ensuring they resonate across the International region.
• Work with the Senior Director to help lead the International Product Communications team and agencies across the organisation to build a Public Relations strategy for EA SPORTS and Games across International markets.
• Partner with Global Communication leads to communicate how the roll-out of strategy, communication creative and activations can be most effective across International markets.
• Partner with International studio leads to help develop communication strategies that elevate individual products, the studio, and EA.
• Provide strategic counsel for senior executives and other relevant c-suite members around issues affecting the franchise.
• Coordinate with team members to ensure the use of tools, creation of partnerships, allocation of marketing spend and event attendance dovetail into and maximise the execution of our editorial plans.
• Work with a worldwide team, ensuring industry-leading global coverage is secured across all stages of the product lifecycle.
• Ensure the powerful messages and storylines we deliver through PR and owned channels meet the business and communication needs of International markets.
• Work with relevant teams from across the business to deal with crisis communications issues.
• In collaboration with Global Communications and Brand leads, increase awareness and brand recognition across International markets through PR and media strategies.
• Regular reporting to Global Corporate Communications and Brand Marketing leadership on International updates and communications programs.
• Develop messages, and draft press materials and other communications for International markets.
• Execute global product campaigns following local corporate communication needs and sensitivities.
• 8+ years of experience in communications, strategic media relations or public relations in multiple International territories.
• Experience leading international Public Relations campaigns within a global organisation.
• Expert skills in communications, media relations and message development.
• Process-minded planner who can determine deadlines, logistics and operational plans for multi-dimensional programs and events across the region.
• Must be passionate about communications and media relations with finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends.
• Building, managing, and motivating teams and agency networks.
• Existing international media relations network.
• Multiple European language speaker a preference.
• A passion for games is a must!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8ej9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.