Talent Acquisition at Electronic Arts is more than recruiting, although we do that, too! Our goal is to create a vibrant, fun and diverse workplace where coming to work feels more like play. We do this by partnering with hiring teams to come up with inclusive hiring strategies. It's on us to get talent seen at EA and help them succeed here. And we do this by working to remove barriers in the hiring process, so that every candidate feels welcome at every step. We're a group of creative talent acquisition professionals who need more great ideas on how to create the incredible teams that are building the future of play.
If you love working in a creative environment and can set vision, strategy, and a roadmap to address complex hiring demands, then this might just be the role for you.
Reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition, the Director of Global Recruiting, Strategic Sourcing will lead the evolution of our strategic sourcing team. The successful candidate will have experience providing creative, strategic oversight in attracting global talent across multiple departments. You will help the sourcing team to build relationships with talent over time using best-in-class tools, technology, and a framework that will allow consistent, scalable results.
This role is ideal for someone accustomed to working in a growth oriented company.
• Lead a dynamic team with compassion, and by ensuring they are developing in their careers and growing their capabilities.
• Be the strategic talent advisor to our game studio leadership to help them achieve their talent goals.
• Create trusting and collaborative relationships with key partners and centers of excellence across the organization including People Experience, University Relations, and Diversity and Inclusion to design a thoughtful approach to sourcing that meets the unique needs of our organization.
• Assess and design tools to allow a scalable sourcing strategy globally
• Identify employer brand opportunities that can create specific sourcing challenges & partner with the brand team to bring those ideas using strong KPIs and sound brand strategy.
• Evaluate hiring demands and design sourcing strategies while addressing important DEI aspirations
• Sit on the Global Talent Acquisition leadership team providing insight to affect and influence the entire Talent Acquisition organization collectively
• Lead projects to evolve our Talent organization.
• Facilitate large meetings, brainstorms, training sessions, & small development workshops for TA team members.
• Create succinct slide presentations covering important recruiting topics related to the health of recruiting and present to senior leaders in a compelling way.
• Bring a high level of proficiency to pulling recruiting metrics and organizing the data into thoughtful through lines that tell the hiring story for a particular team.
• Use data to better understand team effectiveness and leverage unique data points & methodologies to solve custom recruiting problems.
• You've led the growth and career development of individuals on your team over multiple years.
• You've got experience as a 2nd level manager having had direct management experience for 7+ years in more than one company or in distinctly different roles with different challenges within the same company.
• Demonstrated experience writing and presenting information to senior business leaders and across a Global Talent Acquisition organization
• Inspirational leadership style that can be described in actions and examples.
• Demonstrated experience developing global talent strategies year over year that solve complex needs
• Demonstrated experience navigating complex organizational change.
• Demonstrated experience establishing productive partnership with the business, HR and other partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zj9y-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.