Digital Media - Graphic Designer (Contractor)
EA's Global Creative Design Team's mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through outstanding design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a diverse team responsible for branding and visual identity, graphic design, digital media design, and motion graphics.
Reporting to the Production Design Lead, as Digital Media Designer, you will oversee the executions of static and motion based branded contents for a portfolio of games within EA's paid and owned channels. You have experience building globally recognized brands in organizations that expect nothing less than A+ work.
• Adapt artwork to several formats for different placements/platforms/territories, following a master creative and multiple brand and publisher guidelines.
• Design outstanding assets that are at the foundation of our franchise Design Systems including logos, graphic devices, templates for social and retail channels, style guides, and presentations.
• Create online/console assets for banner, email, social media, web landing pages, and in-game campaigns.
• Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
• Design and adapt standard digital content including HTML5 banners, rich media executions, animated GIFs, cinemagraphs, and video executions.
• Help create internal EA programs
• Minimum 3 years design experience at an agency or internal marketing team.
• Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels targeting a range of player audiences.
• Absorb feedback in a positive manner, and accomplish required changes.
• Have a portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout in both print and digital media.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience using Adobe After Effects preferable.
• You have passion for design and games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j20y-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.