Digital Content Specialist, EA Customer Experience
We are hiring a Digital Content Specialist to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As a Digital Content Specialist, you report to the Content Manager. You're passionate about digital content and communicating information in a creative and efficient way. You work with teams across Customer Experience and the rest of EA to bring our brand to life through clever digital content on our help channels.
• you develop the digital content support strategy for our help site
• you build and develop multimedia content including videos, gifs, infographics, and images for our help channels
• you create, maintain, and implement a digital content calendar
• you deeply engage with your work and are an advocate for the team's strategy, campaigns, and brand
• you work with our wider WWCE team to support new player-facing initiatives, using digital tools and techniques to validate research on where the opportunities are and how best to target them
• you work as a brand guardian. You create, maintain, and promote brand guidelines internally in WWCE and on our EA Help site and ensure it's consistently applied
• you ensure the digital content journey on EA Help is completely connected by mapping all touchpoints
• you create engaging, timely, and easily accessible content for our online audience
• you ensure that copy, messaging, and assets are tested, optimized for deployment, and consistent with our other help channels
• you manage projects from start to finish - manage intake, prioritization, collaboration, script, storyboard, budget, deadlines, optimal forms of media for projects, etc
• you gather market research to identify and target different cohorts, constantly learning from and optimizing campaigns based on performance and your ideas on how to improve
• you use tech tools and creative solutions to measure the effectiveness and impact of your work
• you provide monthly and quarterly reports, analysis and interpretation of data on key metrics, and deliver insights to be used for business decisions
• you seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization.
• you have 5+ years of experience in Digital Content, Media, Marketing, or a relevant field
• you hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• you have experience managing digital campaign strategies and measuring their effectiveness
• you have knowledge of all visual communication technologies
• you have experience working with media editing software
• you're as comfortable crafting self-service help content with words as you are with media
• you have experience crafting visual content that conveys stories, drives action, and appeals to different learning styles and audiences
• you are knowledgeable about emerging media trends and consumption habits
• you have experience developing methods and processes for improving content accessibility and the user experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnx7e-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.