Electronic Arts Romania is looking for a DevOps Engineer to charm our Game Creation teams with top quality services.
If you've got any of the skills bellow, we'd love to hear from you:
• Have experience of 3 years working with all customers
• Understand technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
• Have the ability of expressing complex technical issues in simple and concise language
• Qualification in Computer Engineering or relevant experience
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
• Work with our Game Creation engineers and help them solve technical challenges
• Develop and test a service in production
• Work with other departments in EA to find solutions for our customer's needs
• Create knowledge assets to help
• Focus on building and automating our infrastructure and platforms
• Work is interdisciplinary virtual teams
The opportunity for you is to:
• Learn how to provide an enterprise level service to customers
• Develop your technology skills and become a versatile IT professional
You will report to the Customer Success Manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.