EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Reporting to a Development Director, a Development Manager (DM) ensures the delivery of a game feature is on time and within budget. You as the DM will oversee the project schedule, hiring, and manage the team to achieve a high standard.
• Manage a development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, project prioritization, make tradeoffs, balance the needs versus technical constraints, and promote initial partner deployments.
• Focus on the immediate team and identify team issues, and suggest solutions related to execution goals. Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Ensure each project setup meets the specifications with Studio with regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
• Establish engagement processes to ensure all workflows are clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff are trained in expectations.
• You will manage professional development plans and conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports.
• 3+ years of Project Management or Project Lead Experience with production lifecycles, processes and project planning.
• Bachelor's degree in any number of related fields including Computer Science, Game Development, Business, 3D Arts.
• Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment (Jira, Perforce, and Visio)
• Experience working with expansive teams, mediation and conflict resolution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5wq0-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.